Talk

Advanced search

Any mumsnetters in Belgium or Luxembourg who shop at Delhaize?

(6 Posts)
broguemum Thu 23-Jul-09 12:29:18

It's just that I have accidently thrown away DD's (aged 6) entire collection of the Pixar collection cards they are distributing at the moment and she is distraught. She had just spent her pocket money on a folder for them... I was just wondering, if you shop at Delhaize and have any of the packs of cards and don't need them could you send them to me? It will cheer up DD and alleviate my guilt. I would greatly appreciate an e-mail if you can help. My address is zzKat_Ellis at yahoo dot co dot uk.

Villmolls merci.

FabBakerGirlIsBack Thu 23-Jul-09 18:24:21

Oh, a blast from the past. smile

I used to shop there when I lived in Brussels.

I hope someone can help you.

corblimeymadam Thu 23-Jul-09 18:37:48

Message withdrawn

broguemum Sun 26-Jul-09 08:37:39

I FOUND THEM!!!!

I thought I'd thrown them away but they had been "carefully" hidden behind the CD rack so that little brother could not find them and then forgotten.

Um, all that guilt for nothing.

monkeybumsmum Mon 27-Jul-09 16:50:37

Ah bless her, am glad to hear you found them! Was just about to offer ds' doubles!

Whereabouts in Belgium are you broguemum? We're having a MN meet-up on Wednesday in a park near Leuven if you're interested?

broguemum Mon 27-Jul-09 17:37:29

I'm actually in Luxembourg rather than Belgium so Leuven is a wee bit far for me but thanks so much for asking.

And thank you so much for thinking of your DS's doubles. It's amazing how important these cards have become amongst DD's set of friends. They have become a status symbol... So glad I found them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now