Talk

Advanced search

To those living in Kenya..................

(5 Posts)
PDR Fri 10-Jul-09 12:56:42

To those living in Kenya...

Are there any baby items which are not available in Kenya or anything specific you would recommend I bring out with me for DS 13 months.

We are leaving tomorrow lunchtime.

Any advice most welcome!!!!!

Thanks in advance

PDR, I think there is only me! I was on holiday and now you will be there already! Are you moving here or is it just for a holiday?

PDR Fri 24-Jul-09 11:49:16

Hello again!

No we were on holiday - but back now - I saw you were also on hols in UK - we must have done a swap!!!!!

Actually found it very easy in Kenya with the baby and found myself asking why we didn't come visit sooner... think with DC2 (TTC atm) I will be much more relaxed!!!!

Hope you have/had lovely time visiting UK. Hope the rain clears for you!!!!!!

{grin] I am glad you had a good time, where did you go?

We are having a lovely time here in the UK but it's exhausting with 3 dc and early/light mornings!!

PDR Fri 24-Jul-09 22:34:34

We went to Malindi - would def go there again! Hotel was lovely and everyone was so friendly and kind to DS.

Journey was v long but worth it in the end! Think next time will spend a few nights in Nairobi then go from Wilson straight to Malindi as it was about 2hrs drive from Mombasa which was a PITA!

YES I had totally forgotten the uniform days/nights in Kenya! How perfect for young children's routines !?! Maybe pin some blankets to the curtains to make them more blackout...

Enjoy the rest of your hols!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now