Advanced search

Calling all fellow netters in Oz

(4 Posts)
inscotland Sun 31-May-09 18:03:07


Do any of you know or could find out for me someone who specialises in UK and Australian Tax?


LouLovesAeroplaneJelly Tue 02-Jun-09 09:49:34

What do you need to know?
Look at H&R Block as they are general tax agents. Most people get their accountants to do their tax or do it themselves. Go to the ATO website for more info.

inscotland Thu 04-Jun-09 11:43:55

Lovely! Thanks. Just need to know what the tax position is on UK rental income when we are temporary Oz residents for 2 years.

lulalullabye Thu 04-Jun-09 22:33:49

You have to write to the Inland Revenue or something, and then you don't get charged any tax on your rental income. If you ring them they will tell you what to do.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: