Talk

Advanced search

Anyone in Brussels know of any charitable organisations that would want...

(6 Posts)
lavenderbongo Wed 07-Jan-09 13:50:16

We are moving from Brussels to New Zealand in mid feb/beginning of March. We have lots of furniture/toys/baby clothes that we dont want to take with us. Does anyone know of any organisations that might want this stuff (all of it is in good condition - the clothes are used but still nice) and be able to collect it?

Thanks in advance to all those freezing and snow bound in Brussels!

fourandahalfweans Wed 07-Jan-09 15:36:56

Why don't you try contacting an organisation called "les petits riens"? They will pick up your furniture and clothes and sell them on, they have several shops over Brussels. The money is used to help the homeless. The number is:02 541 13 86 or info@lespetitsriens.be

fourandahalfweans Wed 07-Jan-09 15:38:07

ALL over Brussels!!!

lavenderbongo Wed 07-Jan-09 19:57:14

Thanks - I think I have heard of them - will have a look.

katiek123 Thu 08-Jan-09 19:27:31

agree - les petits riens are brilliant - i grew up in brussels and we used them a couple of times when we moved house. my parents gave them lots of stuff when they left belgium a couple of years ago. by the way we just came back from a year in NZ (dunedin) - loved it! good luck!

belgo Thu 08-Jan-09 19:31:15

Moeders voor moeders is a charitable organisations for mothers who are living on less then 200 euros per month, I think it's in Antwerp though. They are always grateful for baby things.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: