Talk

Advanced search

FINALLY.....

(12 Posts)
eidsvold Sun 12-Oct-08 06:52:21

a supermarket that delivers to our place....

Coles has expanded its delivery area and we can now get it delivered.

Where was this when I was stuck at home post 2nd c-section with dh at work and not able to drive.

Where was this when I had dd3 and I really just did not have the energy to drag around the shops?

BUT now when we have a mad week and I really do not have the time to spend getting shopping but the cupboards are bare - I can let my fingers do the shopping!!!

check here if they deliver for you

eidsvold Sun 12-Oct-08 06:55:07

and it is free delivery to 1st November. I notice when I tried to reserve a delivery spot - most were gone for start of week - probably everyone trying it out.

I might do it next week.

chloeb2002 Mon 13-Oct-08 01:19:17

not fair eids.. we are not covered.... angry still will enjoy the drive out i guess grin

Califrau Mon 13-Oct-08 04:40:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

eidsvold Mon 13-Oct-08 06:54:44

oh chloe - you are probably too far for kensington and too far from arana hills.

I just know it would be really helpful on weeks where I just can't seem to fit it in without having to drag 3 dds out. Dh reckons it will stop my impulse buys smile

califrau - i love coles!! I actually drive past woolies to get to coles!!

chloeb2002 Tue 14-Oct-08 09:56:55

you never know eids when the new shiney one opens at strathpine maybe then??? Now if Aldis would delver id be fully set up!!!

eidsvold Tue 14-Oct-08 10:47:07

oh yeh - I can't wait for the new one at strathpine to open up then I can do an aldi and coles shop. At the moment going to two different shopping centres to do the groceries is a pain in the butt.

chloeb2002 Thu 16-Oct-08 00:50:59

Ditto eids... oh do you think that do nut sop would do home orders at some point too???? the one outside aldis?...grin

ghosty Thu 16-Oct-08 00:53:06

I blardy hate coles. too pricey and they are reducing their lines and putting their prices up (I have inside info) Safeway better.

chloeb2002 Thu 16-Oct-08 01:00:38

I think it depends what state you are in ghosty.. when i lived in NSW it was more expensive than woolies.. but in QLD it tends to be cheaper.. still not as cheap as aldis tho!

eidsvold Thu 16-Oct-08 05:26:28

funny you say that ghosty - cause coles is actually cheaper than woolies here. i have done my weekly shop at both and coles is consistently cheaper. Yet years ago I was a woolies shopper until things started getting too expensive.

No safeway for us to use.

eidsvold Thu 16-Oct-08 05:27:15

you never know chloe - you might be able to sneak it into the list. Perhaps the coles at westfield will have the bakery area!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now