Talk

Advanced search

marks and sparks in OZ!!!!!......well tea bags anyway!

(7 Posts)
livinginadreamworld Wed 08-Oct-08 11:23:52

I am hugely over excited by the fact i have just found m + s goods online in aus.grin... and they have shops in melb and sydney!

My excitement is now beginning to disipate, as it seems they only have tea bags.... sad

www.treatsfromhome.com.au/category39_1.htm

the site has loads of stuff from home, and i have just placed an order for chocolate......lots of chocolate!!! blush

ClaudiaSchiffer Fri 10-Oct-08 00:31:07

OH SPLENDID they have After Eights! Will order a case full. Thanks you livinginadreamworld.

Rather strangely they also have suet? Who on earth would miss suet? Wierd no?

superloopy Fri 10-Oct-08 03:35:10

<hijack> Hello LIADW - I have been trying to find you on facebook but there are sooooo many other people with the same name! Just to let you know I haven't forgotten or ignoring you! You ok?

livinginadreamworld Sat 11-Oct-08 08:51:51

im good thanx!!! have been trying to find u and ghosty... but there are hundreds.... we should all have more original names!!! grin

I moved into a share house the sat after the meet up and is going well so far. Hope u are well. x

livinginadreamworld Sat 11-Oct-08 09:03:12

superloopy.... just saw ur other thread, seems i should look at the board more carefully before posting, my thread seems a bit silly now!!!! blush

got 2 excited obviously!!

superloopy Sat 11-Oct-08 13:42:37

Okay... I am on the Australia network and my profile pic is of me and Newton Faulkner!grin

savoycabbage Sat 11-Oct-08 14:06:04

I have added 'treats from home' to my favourites and I haven't even left home yet.....

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: