Talk

Advanced search

Getting changed for gym at Kindergarten

(6 Posts)
Gipfeli Tue 07-Oct-08 10:18:41

ds (4.5) tells me that he has to take his pants off when getting changed for gym at Kindergarten (we're in Switzerland if that's relevant).

Do we think this is normal? I appreciate he's only 4 and the story may not be entirely accurate grin but I thought I'd ask you all what you think?

He's not especially bothered about it btw, he just told me about it in a matter of fact way one evening along with his other news.

SauerKraut Tue 07-Oct-08 10:20:03

We are in Switzerland too- all 4 dcs been through Kindergarten- no pants off!

SauerKraut Tue 07-Oct-08 10:20:22

Whereabouts are you?

Gipfeli Tue 07-Oct-08 10:24:49

Basel.

I thought it seemed odd, if only logistically. Surely it's enough faff getting the children changed as it is without adding more complications of removing underwear!

SauerKraut Tue 07-Oct-08 10:28:05

One would think so! Although it's just occurred to me that my three older ones have to have communal showers after gym now.

SauerKraut Tue 07-Oct-08 10:30:07

The Swiss definitely don't seem to bother much about keeping themselves to themselves as far as bods are concerned. Me- I'm a prude and I'd rather not see, thanks grin A lot of girls doing ballet take off their pants too- even the smallest ones.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: