Talk

Advanced search

Getting changed for gym at Kindergarten

(6 Posts)
Gipfeli Tue 07-Oct-08 10:18:41

ds (4.5) tells me that he has to take his pants off when getting changed for gym at Kindergarten (we're in Switzerland if that's relevant).

Do we think this is normal? I appreciate he's only 4 and the story may not be entirely accurate grin but I thought I'd ask you all what you think?

He's not especially bothered about it btw, he just told me about it in a matter of fact way one evening along with his other news.

SauerKraut Tue 07-Oct-08 10:20:03

We are in Switzerland too- all 4 dcs been through Kindergarten- no pants off!

SauerKraut Tue 07-Oct-08 10:20:22

Whereabouts are you?

Gipfeli Tue 07-Oct-08 10:24:49

Basel.

I thought it seemed odd, if only logistically. Surely it's enough faff getting the children changed as it is without adding more complications of removing underwear!

SauerKraut Tue 07-Oct-08 10:28:05

One would think so! Although it's just occurred to me that my three older ones have to have communal showers after gym now.

SauerKraut Tue 07-Oct-08 10:30:07

The Swiss definitely don't seem to bother much about keeping themselves to themselves as far as bods are concerned. Me- I'm a prude and I'd rather not see, thanks grin A lot of girls doing ballet take off their pants too- even the smallest ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now