Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

SINGAPOORE MUMS Anyone willing to go out for coffee with a friend of mine. She's alone and having a very difficult time.

(6 Posts)
TopBitch Mon 06-Oct-08 15:51:55

could one of you please do something, even if it's only an hour. Just talk to her and give her some company.

TopBitch Mon 06-Oct-08 17:37:16

bump, is anyone there?

ShinyPinkShoes Tue 07-Oct-08 21:30:59

I have friends in Singapore-CAT me and I will try to put her in touch with one of them

FleurDelacour Wed 08-Oct-08 13:39:56

I am in Singapore. I am working but am around and about as it were. I don't want to post my e-mail address though so I don't know how you do the contacting thing. What is CAT? There is a huge UK presence here in Sg and I can point her in the direction of places/people to meet. They are a friendly bunch out here.

TopBitch Thu 09-Oct-08 18:45:42

Hi there,

I don't have CAT. Is there any way you could email me. My address is bwongkl@gmail.com

It would be super if she made some friends. I have family in Malaysia, but there too busy to help.

Expectant Tue 21-Oct-08 11:03:24

Hey don't know if my message is too late but I am living in Singapore with my DH and DS (10 weeks) and would be happy to meet with her. I will try e-mailing you as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now