Talk

Advanced search

SINGAPOORE MUMS Anyone willing to go out for coffee with a friend of mine. She's alone and having a very difficult time.

(6 Posts)
TopBitch Mon 06-Oct-08 15:51:55

could one of you please do something, even if it's only an hour. Just talk to her and give her some company.

TopBitch Mon 06-Oct-08 17:37:16

bump, is anyone there?

ShinyPinkShoes Tue 07-Oct-08 21:30:59

I have friends in Singapore-CAT me and I will try to put her in touch with one of them

FleurDelacour Wed 08-Oct-08 13:39:56

I am in Singapore. I am working but am around and about as it were. I don't want to post my e-mail address though so I don't know how you do the contacting thing. What is CAT? There is a huge UK presence here in Sg and I can point her in the direction of places/people to meet. They are a friendly bunch out here.

TopBitch Thu 09-Oct-08 18:45:42

Hi there,

I don't have CAT. Is there any way you could email me. My address is bwongkl@gmail.com

It would be super if she made some friends. I have family in Malaysia, but there too busy to help.

Expectant Tue 21-Oct-08 11:03:24

Hey don't know if my message is too late but I am living in Singapore with my DH and DS (10 weeks) and would be happy to meet with her. I will try e-mailing you as well.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: