Talk

Advanced search

What do you listen to on iPlayer? Or what do you miss?

(10 Posts)
SuperBunny Thu 11-Sep-08 03:10:05

For some reason, I can now listen to iPlayer and have rediscovered the Shipping Forecast. It's wonderful.

And the Archers too <old fogey>

What else should I be listening to?

Walkthedinosaur Thu 11-Sep-08 06:13:22

Am just going to check if I can get Iplayer now, how fab would it be if they let me have it abroad. Normally they tell me to get lost.

Walkthedinosaur Thu 11-Sep-08 06:15:05

Nah, still can't have it. Hopes raised for a minute there.

SuperBunny Thu 11-Sep-08 06:19:07

Sorry. Usually I can't listen to it either but it allowed me today. Hope it wasn't a fluke.

Califrau Thu 11-Sep-08 06:32:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Cies Thu 11-Sep-08 07:23:06

I can liten to the radio parts of iplayer, but when I try to get a TV programme it says not possible for IP addresses outside UK.

Have to say it doesn´t bother me much. I´m so out of touch with what´s on on TV in UK anyway, and when I´m back there I so rarely watch anything, that I don´t miss it.

MrsMills Thu 11-Sep-08 08:21:34

according to the bbc website they are working on a fix to allow overseas viewers to watch iplayer, at the moment we can just get the radio programmes. As if I don't spend enough time on this computer.

SuperBunny Thu 11-Sep-08 14:51:26

Yes, I used to be able to listen to iPLayer. And then it got stopped. But it is working again.

It means, I can now hear the Proms smile

Will be even better when we can watch stuff too.

Califrau Thu 11-Sep-08 16:45:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

chloeb2002 Mon 15-Sep-08 06:48:08

TERRY THE TOG WOGAN.....Just makes my day worth while so good that when we move house i plan to have a computer in the rumpus/ kitchen just so i can sit on the veranda (SP) and chuckle till i can chuckle no more....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now