Advanced search

CM for older children - financial questions

(1 Post)
Othersideofthechannel Fri 22-Aug-08 21:13:28

Has anyone employed a registered childminder for an older child?

DS will be 6 next year. CM has just obtained the 'agrément' to look after him in the school holidays which would be great because he enjoys going there and there is no centre aéré around here.
Anyone know anything about the financial side of the things?
I won't qualify for the PAJE any more because of his age. Does this mean I'll have to pay the employers contributions myself?
Where can I get more info? Can only seem to find info about children under 6.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: