Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help from a Finnish speaker needed!

(9 Posts)
GillianLovesMarmite Fri 15-Aug-08 15:17:14

Hi,

I realy want to order a moomin ruusumuumi duvet cover and pillow cases from this website www.netanttila.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/FrontPageDisplay?catalogId=1444&storeId=1444 and I can work out how to select what I want and put them into the basket etc, however, I would be really grateful if someone could tell me if they post outside of Finland and how much the charges are as unfortunately I can't read Finnish sad and this would be the ideal wedding present for my friend.

3andnomore Sat 16-Aug-08 11:08:21

Hi, I am not finnish, but have a finnish friend. I shall E-mail her the link and your questions and see if she can help!
She isn't completely fluent in finnish, as she grew up in Germany and not entirely bi-lingual....but as far as I know her finnish is reasobale

jura Sat 16-Aug-08 11:35:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LittleMyDancingForJoy Sat 16-Aug-08 11:41:23

have you tried here, as well

Moominworld shop

we just came back from Moominworld and it was fab

bran Sat 16-Aug-08 11:45:42

I don't think the pillowcases will fit UK pillows, the Finnish ones are nearly square whereas UK ones are much more rectangular.

LittleMyDancingForJoy Sat 16-Aug-08 11:47:43

We bought a moomin duvet cover and pillowcases when we were over there - they are squarer than English ones but they look ok, unless you're very precious about your bed being all straight etc.

which I'm not grin

GillianLovesMarmite Mon 18-Aug-08 12:17:26

Hi,

thanks all for the replies grin - would have got back online sooner, but SILs have been having babies grin - so I'm now an auntie!

LittleMyDancingForJoy Mon 18-Aug-08 12:56:17

Congratulations! Very exciting grin

3andnomore Sat 23-Aug-08 08:03:04

Congratulations on becoming an aunty...

been away and have not checked my E-mail yet, so, don't know if my friend has replied...but will check it later and see if there is anything that will help you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now