Advanced search

claiming SMP in Oz

(2 Posts)
tryingfortwo Wed 29-Aug-07 01:58:28


If I go on mat leave and then move to Oz a couple of months later can i still get SMP paid even though I'm living in Oz?


sandcastles Wed 29-Aug-07 01:59:24

If you become a permanent resident in Oz you cannot claim any of the UK benefits.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: