Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ghosty - have you fallen in your boxes...

(11 Posts)
eidsvold Tue 26-Jun-07 05:41:37

Are you over the moon about getting your stuff??

Is it like Christmas at your house atm??

btw are you in Brissy - had rain for the weekend and the last two days - no sign of letting up - g'wan - you snuck a visit in up north didn't you?

robinpud Tue 26-Jun-07 05:43:52

Rain here too Ghosty.. and we are blaming you!
I think she's checking that her "toys" still work

eidsvold Tue 26-Jun-07 06:01:41

you're probably right robin

sandcastles Tue 26-Jun-07 06:21:00

No, I think that big hole opened up & swallowed her....

Rain has stopped here for now, but more due later.

robinpud Tue 26-Jun-07 07:19:56

Nah.. I think she has found that the toys are in fact in fully functioning order...

eidsvold Tue 26-Jun-07 07:23:39

i am glad it is raining - finally managed to convince dh that a clothes dryer is a good idea as I look out at my line of soggy clothes and huge pile of stuff still to be washed. He claims it will hardly be used and will be a waste of money. got a good deal but have to wait until early next week for it wanna bet the rain stops then - however that will mean two weeks worth of washing to dry!!

This is the bloke who agreed with me to spend a specific amount on a small telly for our bedroom - too cold to be banished downstairs to watch our shows when the other wants to watch something else also able to snuggle in bed on the weekend nights watching dvds.....

Well came back with lovely bigger (but not huge wall size) LCD tv and it is great and we have made use of it BUT spent a lot more than we agreed. gotta love him. He has wanted a small tv for the bedroom forever and i finally saw sense when it was a bit chilly and I banished him downstairs to watch his tv shoe

eidsvold Tue 26-Jun-07 07:24:15

lol at robin..

robinpud Tue 26-Jun-07 07:31:07

I guess we won't hear from Ghosty until the batteries die.

Hmm eidsvold- it's not very Australian this weather is it? It has to stop tomorrow as I am off to Daintree and have all manner of summer clothes laid out on bed to pack.

I have had to use my dryer here and didn't expect ever to. When I first arrived I washed anything and everything and hung it on the line as I was so overjoyed at being able to really dry washing outside !

robinpud Tue 26-Jun-07 13:22:31

Duracell batteries is it then Ghosty??

eidsvold Tue 26-Jun-07 23:06:45

today has dawned sunny but cool

this is the best time to go to the Daintree - not the wet season. I went there are this time of year a number of years ago. Friend and I stayed in the backpackers in the rainforest.

hope you have a fab time.

well duracell do have a rabbit as their mascot

robinpud Wed 27-Jun-07 09:02:43

those batteries just go and go eh Ghosty!

Seriously hope all is well and she is busy in rl rather than hanging about here trying to stay warm and dry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now