Talk

Advanced search

British School of Paris

(3 Posts)
schmalex Sat 14-Oct-17 16:02:13

We are potentially moving to Paris for a few years and I wondered if anyone had children at the British School and could tell me what you think of it?

How long does it typically take to get a place? I have two DC, currently in pre-school (reception next year) and Y1.

Thanks!

Pinklady301 Wed 18-Oct-17 15:40:53

Hey,

I don't have experience of what is is like to get a place etc as I only ever attended as a child and not as a parent, but I have only good things to say of the school. The location is fantastic, the staff and teachers are brilliant, the children are always happy, i even remember the school lunches being great. I would definitely recommend it although I left the school nearly 20 years ago!

SarahTwin Sun 19-Nov-17 21:38:10

I have two children at BSP and they love it. The location is great and there is a huge expat community around th School. It’s very welcoming to newcomers. The school itself is great and the new headteacher is really great. Please feel free to Mesaage forme for more information. Educationally I am really pleased with it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now