Talk

Advanced search

Singapore Schools - Chatsworth/Etonhouse

(7 Posts)
ohsobusyx3 Sun 09-Apr-17 01:26:14

Does anyone have any personal feedback /information on Chatsworth and Etonhouse? Intially I'm looking at the Orchard and Broadrick campuses.

We have children going into years 6, 3 and 1.

Thank you smile

Bambambini Sun 16-Apr-17 20:33:10

My kids went to Eton House, Broadrick Road for 3 years. Nice little relaxed friendly school - the surrounding area is lovely, especially for families with young children. Had friends with kids at Chatsworth on EC - were fairly happy with it. When we looked I found the Orchard Rd Campus a bit crowded feeling with little in the way for sports.

I liked the look of Dover Court as well and would have considered any of the ones mentioned.

Bambambini Sun 16-Apr-17 20:35:40

Ah, see you have a year six would have to move after a year if you opt for EH.

Do the schools have space - have you checked?

belleng12 Thu 20-Apr-17 06:53:11

EtonHouse International School Broadrick offers a secondary years programme and goes beyond Year 6. In Years 10 and 11, students will undergo the IGCSE programme. smile

Bambambini Sat 22-Apr-17 10:42:38

Belleng - really? That's interesting and changed whrn we were there a good few years ago. How are they managing to accommodate more and older pupils - wasn't a huge site.

belleng12 Mon 24-Apr-17 10:56:32

Yes, the secondary programme is rather new, it was launched in 2015! The IGCSE programme was launched last year.

Unrulyzebra Wed 20-Sep-17 15:27:20

ohsobusyx3 - I was wondering which school you went for? We are moving to Singapore next month and I am really interested in Etonhouse. Thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now