Talk

Advanced search

French classes Yvelines

(5 Posts)
1frenchfoodie Thu 09-Feb-17 20:06:29

We are due to move to the Marly le Roi area shortly from a temp flat in Paris. Having a permanent base means DH (a SAHD to our 10 month old) can do French classes A1 level but we are struggling to find any evening/weekend courses without having to travel into Paris for a hour each way. Anyone here have any tips?

I have a pretty good level of French (working exclusively in French at present) but I am at work all day and think DH needs a proper teacher and it would be a good way to mert people too.

PlasticBertrand Thu 09-Feb-17 21:18:20

Are you a member of the nglish speaking mums in Paris fb group? I'm pretty sure people on there woud be able to advise you.

1frenchfoodie Fri 10-Feb-17 20:26:19

Just joined, thanks Plastic

PlasticBertrand Fri 10-Feb-17 20:40:19

So I see :-) I hope someone can help you.

1frenchfoodie Mon 27-Feb-17 19:08:16

Not yet plastic, the forum seems very active just not on this particular topic. I've learnt and shared a fair bit so I am still very grateful for you directing me. We move from central Paris next week, will restart the course hunt once we are in the house. After 2 months of 2x largish dogs and baby in a flat the idea of a house is keeping me giddy enough without sorting the french class thing too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now