Advanced search

Anxiety Medication in Hong Kong?

(5 Posts)
LemonySmithit Fri 26-Aug-16 14:25:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Hirosleaftunnel Sat 27-Aug-16 15:49:55

CherryLip Sat 27-Aug-16 18:14:47

Do you have cover for private medical insurance as I am sure they will help . From personal experience you can see the equivalent of a GP who can then refer on if unable to prescribe the relevant treatment. Feel free to pm me, I am in HK.

Laptopwieldingharpy Sat 27-Aug-16 21:37:52

Susan mistler and susan meenan or barry connel at central health are the usual go to if you have medical insurance.

The st john cathedral counseling service is also a good place.

Also, beyond medication there are A LOT of very good other resources and a very supportive community of alternative practitionners. Try the healthy living hk FB page.

citychick Tue 30-Aug-16 07:15:43

sorry to hear this
i am also in HK and we use OT&P
they have practises in central an wanchai.
dr catherine heath is the doc we use. she is lovely but they have lots of docs and cover a wide variety of medicine
you can pm me too if you want
good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now