Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Schools in Paris

(3 Posts)
Enara Wed 15-Jun-16 18:57:57

Hi,

We are planning to move to Paris in the coming months. My kids are 6 and 4 and speaking fluent english and spanish, plus I need them to continue in English as in some years we might be moving again. Eurecole seemed to be a good option for the budget, as ASP, ISP and BSP (American school, International school and British) are ridiculously expensive. I would like to have a feed back from this school as i have read not so good reviews. I would like to have reviews about people that have been in this school. I have been checking also Victor Hugo International but reviews are not good either...

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Enara

TheFirie Thu 16-Jun-16 00:17:48

My friend in Paris sends her kids here www.ecolejeanninemanuel.org/fr/# she is quite happy with the school. Her son does Spanish as a second language (or third if you consider French + English)

LoucheLady Fri 17-Jun-16 17:18:27

You need to get in touch with Message Paris, google them and you'll find their website which is full of info on this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now