Advanced search

landlord insurance

(7 Posts)
flymo79 Mon 06-Jun-16 20:10:20

Can anyone recommend for Uk rental if living abroad?

lifeisunjust Mon 06-Jun-16 20:21:22

I use Direct Line, cheap enough I don't make much effort to look elsewhere.

Isthiscorrect Tue 07-Jun-16 20:33:23

We use Alan Boswell. If you do a search in living overseas you will find this has been discussed a number of times so there are plenty of recommendations. Good luck.

flymo79 Wed 08-Jun-16 10:31:41

Thanks both

MyFriendsCallMeOh Wed 08-Jun-16 12:35:51

We use sainsburys because our property is listed and they have an unlimited rebuild value. Been using them for 8 years, would recommend.

specialsubject Wed 08-Jun-16 16:39:37

Be aware that direct line don't cover malicious damage as standard. And that's anyone invited into the property, doesnt have to be your tenant.

KeyserSophie Thu 09-Jun-16 02:00:39

I also use Alan Boswell- we have a straightforward long term rental, a holiday rental and another house which a family member lives in, so 3 different situations. AB are great at dealing with "not quite plain vanilla" situations.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now