Advanced search

Canada settlers effects

(1 Post)
lamprey42 Sun 08-May-16 08:16:07

We are moving to Canada hopefully permenantly. I have a permenant job offer and a dual intent Lmia approved. We are in the process of applying for PR and our application will be in the system by the time we enter. However we only currently have two year work permits approved. The CBSA website says that to qualify for settler's effects our work permit would need to be for 36 months. Will the PR application be enough to convince them move is permanent so we qualify?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now