Advanced search

working in singapore

(2 Posts)
waitingforsomething Wed 18-Nov-15 13:55:47

dh has been offered a contract in Singapore and we are coming over early summer. I would like to be able to look for a little work while I am there- what kind of pass/visa so I need to be allowed? I guess I will be on a dependents pass with dh

MyFriendsCallMeOh Wed 18-Nov-15 15:27:52

An employer can apply for a Letter of Consent for you if you are on a dependent's pass. Look at Mums at Work website for part time / flex job offers, advice and networking opportunities.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: