Talk

Advanced search

Anyone in Saas-Fee/Saas-Grund?

(3 Posts)
Bonywasawarriorwayayix Mon 10-Aug-15 06:30:38

Hello, inspired by the new friends thread on Chat, I'm wondering if anyone lives in the area who would like to meet up over the autumn.
I'm going to be in Saas-Fee with DH and 22mo DS September- December. It would be nice to meet other people with DCs.

ML29 Mon 10-Aug-15 17:48:55

I am so curious and have to ask (you don't have to answer though) what is bringing you to Saas Fee in the off season.

We own a little apartment there and have been holidaying there for 15 years, but it is absolutely dead outside of the December - April and July - August seasons. There are lots of Briish and Irish ski instructors who arrive in December for the ski season, but sure you will find some lovely local mums with little kids to meet up with.

I absolutely love Saas Fee, have you been there to visit?

Bonywasawarriorwayayix Mon 10-Aug-15 21:42:41

That's reassuring, thank you ML29 . DH is doing the ski instructor course. We're basically having a family sabbatical (DH does contract roles). Lots of friends and grandparents will be visiting but only 1 child.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now