Northern territory

(1 Post)
Kaza1 Tue 29-Apr-14 17:57:35

Hi myself, husband & 3 kids hope to emigrant early next year. My husband is a painter & decorator so we were planningbon applying for a regional visa 489 as he's dyslexic & nervous about English exam. However read somewhere that u need to take money with you which obviously we will be doing but looks like we need to have 60,000 AUD don't think we'll have that amout. Can someone clarify for me? Also if we went on the skilled visa 189 would we need the sane amount of capital? Husband is prepared to try the IELTS but would prefer not to. Thanks.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in