Advanced search

Expat needs to remortgage UK property

(3 Posts)
TrucksAndDinosaurs Tue 06-Aug-13 13:16:40

We moved 2 years ago and our mortgage lenders agreed to us having tenants in but are now twitchy. Can anyone recommend either a good mortgage broker or lender who will remortgage a UK property which is rented out?

Many thanks smile

kreecherlivesupstairs Thu 08-Aug-13 00:21:56

We used Halifax. We had to go through a broker but one of the conditions was that we had tenants.

TrucksAndDinosaurs Thu 08-Aug-13 00:54:01

Thank you. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now