Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Just interested, anyone living/has lived in Abruzzo?

(3 Posts)
LittleAbruzzenBear Thu 11-Apr-13 13:29:16

We have a home there and have been going out there for holidays since 2006.

We do often discuss the possibility of relocating, but we appreciate reality can be different to holidaying. Also, interested in any case because we have two DCs (4YO and 8MO), but we never see/hear of many young ex-pats, or any with young/youngish DCs.

Potteringabout Fri 19-Apr-13 16:28:57

Blimey. Strange one this. I had to reactivate an old username to reply to you. It popped up on a Google alert I have for the word 'Abruzzo'. Where is your house? We live in Sulmona (have done since 2009) and we have a 4 and a half year old in asilo here. Funnily enough there is another British family with kids of 6 and 4 at the same school. We'd both be happy to chat. The safest way to get in touch with me (I'm a bit paranoid about too many details on-line) is to post a private message to the FB page I manage called Welcome To Sulmona and I will contact you that way. Can you do that? Assuming you have a FB profile of your own. Buona fine settimana!

Eve Fri 19-Apr-13 16:31:24

We have a house in Molise, not far away, but won't move there till kids finish schools in UK.

Will have a peak at your page.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now