Talk

Advanced search

Brussels - circus tomorrow (26/10)... We can't go - anyone want my tickets?

(6 Posts)
monkeybumsmum Tue 25-Oct-11 16:19:53

I have one adult ticket and one child ticket for the Alexandre Bouglione Circus for 2.30pm tomorrow and am desperately trying to find someone who wants them!

I can't go, and there isn't anyone to take ds for me - I paid 49 euros for the two, but am willing to accept less grin They look fab seats - right on the front row!

Please somebody take them, I'd hate to see them go to waste!!

natation Tue 25-Oct-11 16:32:11

I can't take them myself as our children do activities from 1.30 to 9pm on wednesdays, but if you say how much you want for them and say where you could pick them up from, then I could use the mailing list of 200+ to put an advert (at risk of another ticking off for advertising!!!! )

monkeybumsmum Tue 25-Oct-11 16:43:36

Ooh that would be great natation, thanks! I'd love full price, or nearest offer really... I can deliver them into Brussels tomorrow morning, or they can be collected from Bierges (Exit 4 off E411).

Thank you!

monkeybumsmum Tue 25-Oct-11 16:44:20

ps wow re your childrens activities - until 9pm shock Do you take them to everything yourself? You must be exhausted!

natation Tue 25-Oct-11 18:34:52

No way do I take the kids to everything, I'm too lazy for that. No the 3 eldest walk together to the swimming pool which is just around the corner, they do it virtually every night. Swimming for the little mermaid finishes at the moment at 6pm, after that I'm back at home!

monkeybumsmum Tue 25-Oct-11 18:38:43

Oh that's not too bad then! How many children do you have? I'm presuming 4? That's a lovely number of kids to have smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now