Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

3ieme primaire maths study aids ( specifically for multiplication tables) in French please?

(11 Posts)
substantiallycompromised Fri 07-Oct-11 16:56:18

Hello. This post should probably be in bilingualism or under primary education but I thought I might get more specific answers here.

Can anyone please recommend any on-line activities or study aids (books or CDs) to help my dd learn her times tables in French?

This thread mentions the following games:

Hit the Button
Loop dominoes game
Meteor Game
Sleeboz Stampede
Timez Attack!

Do they, or something similar, exist in French do you happen to know?

Thanks very much for any information!

substantiallycompromised Fri 07-Oct-11 16:58:17

Oh yes - forgot to add - she has a ds too - perhaps she could download something on to that? (Woefully ignorant about these things though.)

fraktious Fri 07-Oct-11 18:07:05

I have brain training in my DS set to French but the maths is all numbers.

I'm sure there is a site and it has jeux in the title [helpful emoticon] - will google!

fraktious Fri 07-Oct-11 18:09:18

Have just googled jeux maths and it's given me www.jeux.fr which might be the one I'm thinking of bit a couple of others as well!

fraktious Fri 07-Oct-11 18:11:40

Sorry for microposting but I just remember something like championmaths.free.fr was quite good and structured by class so the activities were the right level.

substantiallycompromised Sat 08-Oct-11 08:19:49

Thank you very much fraktious, that's v. helpful. Will investigate!

jenpetronus Sat 08-Oct-11 13:00:02

My DS uses www.soutien67 at school and at home, I'm amazed how much he loves it - there are games, but I'm not sure about specifically times tables, you'd have to look through the different sections - may be a bit old? (DS1 is CM1)

jenpetronus Sat 08-Oct-11 13:00:49

www.soutien67.fr that should be - doh!

substantiallycompromised Sat 08-Oct-11 17:10:07

Thank you very much Jenpetronus!! Much appreciated. Will investigate link!!

substantiallycompromised Sat 08-Oct-11 17:12:56

Oooh - have just looked at link Jenp and it looks fab! Just what we are looking for - and yes there is a game with multiplication tables. So relieved not to be slave-driver mummy and to be able to suggest something fun for once! Thanks again!

jenpetronus Sat 08-Oct-11 17:19:41

Really pleased it's useful! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now