Talk

Advanced search

Brussels Nocturnes - thursday 20th October - Musical Instruments Museum

(4 Posts)
natation Mon 03-Oct-11 18:38:41

Hi there all Brussels Mnetters. Anyone interested in joining us at the Musical Instruments Museum on the evening of thursday 20th October? This is the only night this museum is open as part of the Nocturnes series.

Entry is 3 euro per adult. 1.50 per child - usually 5 euro and 4 euro respectively

There is a guided tour in French and English at 19.15 and it can only be reserved on the night, I am guessing from the start of the Nocturne at 17.00.

I cannot get there before 18.30, but hubby might be able to get there with our children at 17.00, in order to try and reserve places on the tour, if anyone wants other places reserved for them.

So is anyone interested?

www.brusselsmuseumsnocturnes.be/index.php?page=5&id=11&pfrom=2

www.mim.be/fr/nocturne-amerique-du-sud

natation Wed 19-Oct-11 15:34:20

bump

tomorrow thursday 20th October, 5pm or later, anyone else coming......????

Longtime Wed 19-Oct-11 20:53:05

Too much homework in this house unfortunately. Dd's exhausted with an earlier start and so many tests sad

Putrifyno Wed 19-Oct-11 21:06:43

We should be up for it. Dd is actually quite excited at the idea. Not sure what time we can get there for though....5.30 - 6.00 depending on how early I can sneak out of the office....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now