Talk

Advanced search

Anyone in Trinidad

(10 Posts)
mangojane Mon 06-Jun-11 01:43:54

I am living in Trinidad and Tobago with a 7 month old baby and am struggling to meet other mothers. Is there anyone out there?

ambisextrous Wed 08-Jun-11 08:25:31

Bump for you.

dilbertina Wed 08-Jun-11 16:56:48

And another bump....I did have a wonderful holiday in Tobago years ago, we especially loved Englishmans Bay...that's not much help to you though is it?! Mumsnet obviously need to do some advertising in Trinidad....

solittletime Thu 09-Jun-11 15:24:38

Hey, There are lots of mums in Trinidad, where about are you living? I'm an expat about to leave but can point you in a few directions

mangojane Sat 11-Jun-11 16:19:10

Sounds good solittletime. I imagine you are busy preparing to leave. But yes, some pointers would be great - I live in St Joseph. I imagine more goes on up west, but perhaps I am mistaken..... Thanks a mil

solittletime Sat 11-Jun-11 18:38:24

How far exactly is St Joseph? Would you be able to come in to Port of Spain for morning activities? Can't think of where St Joseph is....

solittletime Sun 12-Jun-11 02:52:56

by the way look for the website/facebook page trini-moms.com it has a bit of information, although not that much. Also there is a British Women's Group, that I've been to once in 2 years, but good to register with if you are British.

mangojane Sun 12-Jun-11 13:59:36

You turn off to St Joseph by the flyover at Grand Bazaar. If I sit in traffic I can get into town for morning activities, yes! Although sometimes my patience breaks.... yeah, I found trini-moms.com yesterday, but couldn't find that much info on it. I've heard of the British Women's group, but wondered whether I would fit in to that group - I guess i should check it out though. what morning activities are there in town?

solittletime Mon 13-Jun-11 02:14:17

Well there's a Tots and tumblers gymnastics thing but yours is a few months shy of that (maybe ok in September) But there is a mum and babies group. If you want to make it in one morning this week we can meet in a Rituals coffee shop in town (Trini version of Starbucks) for a half hour, I get the odd half hour here and there!!! So send me a personal message if you want to do that.

mangojane Tue 14-Jun-11 17:32:45

OK, message sent!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: