Talk

Advanced search

Message from Brightongirldownunder to all her aussie buddies

(13 Posts)
brightongirldownunder Thu 24-Mar-11 03:46:50

Hey all
Just wanted to let you know that I gave birth to Charlie on the 9th Feb. He was a whacking great 10lbs and somehow I managed to do it naturally! Things are going really well over here and I'm finally finding happiness again. H is still in the picture (but only just).
Thanks for all your support during my 3 years in Sydney, I miss living there so much but Brighton is a great place to be, especially now the sun is finally out!
Ninedragons - send me your e-mail address again, I've lost it!
xx

ninedragons Thu 24-Mar-11 03:56:03

Holy cow! I was thinking about you only this morning.

Congratulations! Turns out I wasn't far behind you - I had dd2 on 26 Feb!

I'll send you an email.

Very very glad you're happy again - I think of you often and with great affection.

nothingnatural Thu 24-Mar-11 06:05:04

Hey Brightongirl, how great to hear from you. It's ClaudiaSchiffer here. Congratulations on Charlie, that's ace news. And hurrah for being back in Brighton.

Also ninedragons, I had no idea you were recently a mum again either. I really should spend more time on here. Congratulations to you too.

After all the big changes Brightongirl it's great that you're happy again.

xx

Tortoiseonthehalfshell Thu 24-Mar-11 06:10:37

Congratulations, Brightongirl!

brightongirldownunder Thu 24-Mar-11 08:47:05

Ninedragons....STOP IT!!! You dark horse!!
well we really are going to have to hook up at some stage, even if it is on skype!
Thanks guys. I really want to come back at some stage as I left in such a dramatic way. Then thats me all over - blimmin diva!

ninedragons Thu 24-Mar-11 10:21:18

grin yep, less than a month after E's party I must have been up the spout!

Glad to hear you're back where you belong. I didn't think you would ever find happiness here.

Will email you when I next detach baby from boob...

MABS Thu 24-Mar-11 16:48:29

many congrats x

ninedragons Fri 25-Mar-11 05:17:19

I have sent an email to your info address.

You're right, we should skype. You are not going to give a shit if I'm sitting here in my pyjamas at 2pm with leaky boobs.

ninedragons Fri 25-Mar-11 05:18:14

Gosh, my life is just non-stop glamour grin

echt Fri 25-Mar-11 07:51:49

Congratulations brightongirldownunder.

I'm confused, though. Are you in Brighton Sussex, or Brighton, Bayside, VIC?

brightongirldownunder Fri 25-Mar-11 10:52:49

Echt - Brighton, East Sussex! Its a long story, and I wont bore you with the details if you don't know already but I miss Sydney so much...luckily Brighton in the beautiful spring sunshine is a wonderful place to be!
ND - PJ's and squirty milky boob skype it is! Got your e-mail am in process of replying. xx

brightongirlnolongerdownunder Sat 10-Sep-11 17:46:59

Hello you!
Just wanted to see how you were..
Lifes mad with 2 isn't it?!!
Just thinking how you'd love my new drinking partners! We are all breastfeeding but allow ourselves one night of cocktails every 4 weeks - debauched I know but bloody brilliant nevertheless! Please stay in touch! I am determined to visit next year. Evie starts school on Monday and the only time we can think about coming would be next Easter. Be so good to catch up!! X

brightongirlnolongerdownunder Sat 10-Sep-11 17:52:14

Oh balls that was meant to be a personal message...oh well! Hello to all my Aussie compadres!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now