Talk

Advanced search

Aussie mners with school aged children

(3 Posts)
eidsvold Tue 04-Jan-11 10:28:46

Hate covering books with sticky plastic - I have found a possible solution - my two dds love their books covered with wrapping paper of their choosing and then I used to fight with the bleeding contact to cover the books - well I notice in BigW the other day - plastic covers Marbig brand - packs for exercise books and A4 size books- the ones for exercise books are a doodle - god love them. The A4 size ones needed adjustment for my two as they had very thin A4 size books. I love it.

Having said that - they did not make scrap book size ones and I have 15 of the blighters to cover.

ninedragons Tue 04-Jan-11 10:34:02

hello, stranger.

errrmmm, those have been around for donkey's years - even I had them at school.

I find non-sticky plastic is easier to handle than Contact, which is the Devil's adhesive film.

eidsvold Wed 05-Jan-11 08:18:56

I had some years ago that you just slipped over the book/covered book and could move from book to book. When the dds started school - I searched high and low for them - no luck. These ones stick to the books and can't be taken off and moved from one book to another.

hiya yourself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now