Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

Scan results...

(9 Posts)
Ludoole Tue 21-Jul-15 20:18:05

Got dp's scan results today. Current chemo isnt working. Bloody liver mets are going crazy sad
They're going to put a picc line in after our wedding and try a different chemo. It looks like we are at the last chance saloon...
We know we are on borrowed time but in hoping this final chemo round will buy us a little longer to make enough memories to last a lifetime.

whatisforteamum Tue 21-Jul-15 21:49:49

Ludoole i am so sorry and i hope the next chemo works for your DP.I hate the rollercoaster ride cancer gives us all.flowers

StayWithMe Tue 21-Jul-15 21:58:35

I'm so sorry Ludoole, I truly hope the new chemo works. I didn't know you were getting married. I hope you have a wonderful day. flowers

sparklyDMs Tue 21-Jul-15 22:23:14

thanks I wish you both a wonderful wedding day and I hope the chemo will give you time together to make precious memories

Ludoole Tue 21-Jul-15 22:59:29

Thankyou for your lovely words flowers
Im on a countdown to the wedding - 9 days and 16 hours from now grin
Its a ray of sunshine in all this chemo crap!!

StayWithMe Wed 22-Jul-15 14:37:19

I'm sure it'll be a brilliant day. Just make sure you've lots of boxes of tissues about. When my DH and I renewed our wedding vows it wasn't crying kids we had to contend with, it was sobbing adults. Word of advice DO NOT LOOK AT THE GUESTS or it'll set you off. sad smile

Findingthissohard Thu 23-Jul-15 20:53:25

I'm so sorry to hear this but I hope your wedding is a truly fabulous day. Thinking of you x

Eyespy24 Fri 24-Jul-15 06:13:07

So sorry ludoole.
Hope you have a fabulous wedding & next chemo helps.

echt Fri 24-Jul-15 08:27:07

So sorry to hear your news, Ludoole, but thumbs up, eyes and fingers crossed for your brilliant day with your soon-to-be-DH.

thanks thanks thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now