Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

Breast lump terror

(1 Post)
royalmama Wed 10-Jun-15 07:23:19

It all still feels so surreal. I found the lump, panicked, fang up the hospital and got an appointment for the next morning. No sleep that night and all
I could do until the appointment was keep myself busy to avoid more worrying. I had a mammogram and ultrasound and am now seeing an oncologist who is going to book me in for a core biopsy because the lump does not look normal.i am simply overwhelmed. I keep looking at my DC and feel tremendously anxious. I am not so worried about what I may have to go through, but what this will all mean to them. I know I should wait for the biopsy result, but I can not help worrying so much and feeling like I am suddenly a the edge of a very steep cliff.if you can offer me any advice, guidance, experience on what I have been flung into and what to expect, I would so appreciate it. I am still hoping this is all just a bad dream.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now