Talk

Advanced search

Hitchin/North Herts LGBT mums?

(6 Posts)
chachamum Tue 26-Jan-10 21:23:42

Any other lesbian mums in Hitchin or North Herts? We have just moved into the area, and have seen that there is a St Albans group, but haven't found anything closer to Hitchin. Let me know if anyone else is interested in setting something up?

CJ75 Wed 24-Feb-10 07:51:37

have you checked gingerbeer too? It's more active for gay mums

zambuk Fri 17-Sep-10 11:10:53

Hi

Saw your message and athough I see it was posted in January I wondered if you had started anything? I would be interested in helping you start a group.

CJ75 Sun 03-Oct-10 08:27:55

Hi - just to say St Albans group is still going (now organised as private group on facebook) but we have mums that travel e.g. Rickmansworth/Islington - there are 20 mums on the group but not all make the meets

CJ75 Fri 01-Apr-11 12:11:00

Hi

Just to let you know we've opened a yahoo egroup for the St Albans & surrounding area gay parents and parents to be.

Join here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stalbansgayparents/join

Clare

kate1301239 Thu 11-Feb-16 21:50:16

Hiya! I’m Kate and I’m currently studying photography at the Arts University in Bournemouth. I’ve started a project on same-sex/ LGBT Parents and I think you guys would be perfect for it! I come from same sex parents myself and want to show the normality of our families, id love to come and photograph yours for the project, it could be a great way for you to get some family pictures too I hope to hear from you soon, Kate smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now