Talk

Advanced search

Any stay at home gay mums

(4 Posts)
leen65 Sat 12-Sep-09 14:49:36

Hi there, I stay at home with our 6 month baby girl on Thursdays and Fridays. If anyone else around that wants to look for a baby club to join or something I would be interested.

sanfran Mon 14-Sep-09 11:34:09

hi leen65, im going to be a stay at home mum. we live in west london and im up for meeting for a coffee or a little beer. expecting twins in nov and need them out now!! if you"d like to chat my email is donnabowers1@hotmail.co.uk. take care don x

vixonb Tue 29-Sep-09 09:52:53

Hi there, I've got a 6 month old daughter and would love to meet any fellow gay mums in the area to chat to and possibly form a gay mum baby and toddler group as well as website west london.

sanfran Tue 29-Sep-09 10:40:22

Hi vixonb, would love to meet up. Live in west london and having twins in nov, so would be nice to meet others close by. My email is donnabowers1@hotmail.co.uk Be nice to hear from you. i dont know if you know anything about the cam thing on here but people are saying you need to go through that to get a message through to the other person. Dont know what they"re talkng about! just go straight through to my email is best. Don x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now