Talk

Advanced search

Starting twins antenatal in Sept, anyone else?

(3 Posts)
sanfran Wed 22-Jul-09 18:27:12

Off to antenatal in Sept, twins due in Nov. Not sure whether to come out or not! maybe suss everyone out when we get there! how has everybody else got on? let us know. don x

surbybabies Fri 31-Jul-09 09:54:19

Hi Sanfran, we both attended the antenatal classes - not NCT, just the NHS ones - and as each session (there were 3) was taken by a different person and each started with an 'introduce yourself to the rest of the group' moment, we had to out ourselves three times. The rest of the group were fine with it, though I remember one midwife being a bit slow to comprehend!! Didn't stop them referring to 'husbands' throughout though, but we took no offence, as I'm sure the unmarried couples didn't. We also attended the twins talk at Kingston hospital - which I'd recommend if you get a chance, I made copious notes!! Best bit of advice - get two bouncer chairs, when I'm on my own, that's how they're bottle-fed!

sanfran Fri 31-Jul-09 12:12:14

surbybabies, thanks for mess, two bouncers def sounds like a good idea! If you fancy meeting for a coffee at any time, would be nice x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now