Talk

Advanced search

Gay Mums near Poole in Dorset

(5 Posts)
karakal Thu 30-Apr-09 21:17:27

Hello there, we are a lesbian couple living near Poole in Dorset. We have just had a baby boy and are looking to get to know other Mums (gay or straight!) in the local area. Is there anyone interested in possibly meeting up?

ladygaga33 Wed 10-Jun-09 20:03:02

Hi guys, not sure if im doing this right, still finding out how the site works, but yes, if you're still looking for mums to meet up with, my partner and I would like to. We have 2 children and are looking to meet gay mums in the area. We are in Parkstone. My email is martine_donnellan@yahoo.co.uk

LesbianMummy1 Thu 11-Jun-09 18:58:11

hi ladygaga33 we are only an hours drive from you do you want to meet half way? will email you as well in case you don't check this site for a while

Dorchies Thu 25-Jun-09 17:53:37

Message withdrawn

Lounkel Sun 19-Jul-09 21:04:54

Hia all
we are a lesbian couple who live in ferndown between poole and bournemouth and we have 2 children our little girl 22months and our newest addition is another ickle girl who is now 10weeks old! Anyway would love to meet up with any other mummies around poole / bournemouth etc.For playdates, chitchat, coffee/tea etc .Look forward to any replys.
mummylou2phoebe@hotmail.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now