Talk

Advanced search

Anyone expecting or have kids in west london/ middx,/surrey

(8 Posts)
sanfran Mon 06-Apr-09 10:38:10

You must be out there girls!! Want to meet up.My names Donna and we"re having our baby in Nov, dont know any gay mums at all. Perhaps i am the only one HA. Get in touch, you know you want to x

hester Mon 06-Apr-09 21:49:35

There's a West london lesbian mothers group - have you seen the other thread? smile

sanfran Tue 07-Apr-09 10:24:56

no i havnt, apart from the one dated ages ago

hester Tue 07-Apr-09 21:37:36

I think it's lying a bit dormant. I know the woman who runs it - I'll drop her a line and find out what's going on.

You must be very excited about the baby! is it your first?

sanfran Mon 20-Apr-09 10:36:18

Sorry been a little while Hester since i"ve been on here. Feeling really rough. Having twins we found out, so surreal, help. No not my first, have a 13yr old son from previous relationship. yeah if you could find out about group would be great, be nice to meet up with other local girlies x

irisbea Fri 01-May-09 22:06:44

We have twins ( 6 m boys) and live in Mitcham.

Twins are ace congratulations

There is a south london lesbian mothers group. It meets at the john bull centre vauxhall . Also try rainbow families at the gingerbeer site.

sanfran Tue 05-May-09 12:19:18

hi ya irisbea, thanks for responding. how do you cope, not that i"ve had too much time to think about that as i have had the worse sickness, day and night for the last 6weeks. yuk. we live in west london but my nan lives in mitcham, so know it really well. also my other half works in vauxhall. if you"d like to chat my email is donnabowers1@hotmail.co.uk . take care don x

surrey Thu 11-Jun-09 21:05:59

Hi
Please check out our Surrey based group for same-sex parents www.2mums.com Our last meeting was on 6th June, was well attended and we all had a great time. The next meeting will be on Sat 11th July at Shere a central point for all of Surrey

We offer a range of social activities and support services for lesbian mothers' and their children living in Surrey

We have a regular monthly social meeting where our children play happily together in a safe and friendly environment while we chat over coffee and cakes.
Please contact us for further information at info@2mums.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now