Talk

Advanced search

Any Gay Parents in or around Romford?

(7 Posts)
essexlads Wed 13-Sep-17 02:24:09

we are a gay male couple looking for other male/female gay couples to make friends with.

Grayisanalias Sun 15-Oct-17 03:20:09

Are you specifically looking for couples? I'm a single parent in the area expecting twins. How old is your little one(s)?

glloyd20 Fri 20-Oct-17 09:29:51

Hi, we are a young married lesbian couple expecting our first child!! We are based in Hornchurch and would love some lgbt support in our journey!

essexlads Fri 20-Oct-17 13:01:45

Hi, if you like to email us we can chat further smile, we are from Harold hill. essexlads2227@hotmail.co.uk

Cecilia8 Tue 31-Oct-17 15:46:32

My Partner and I are expecting our first (and last) baby girl in December- we are based in Brentwood.

essexlads Tue 31-Oct-17 16:04:18

Hi, how are you both smile, are you a male couple or female couple? we are just in Harold hill so just down the road xx

dannyv Thu 02-Nov-17 12:22:15

Hi guys!

My name’s Danny and I’m an Assistant Producer at Voltage TV, where we're currently making a new series for BBC Two that will explore baby development! I thought I'd drop you a message as we're looking for families with babies aged 0-24 months, and couples that are expecting the arrival of a baby in early 2018, to take part in our new and exciting show. We're keen to show diversity in family make-up in the series, and as a gay man myself I think it's really important we cast a same sex couple that can wave the flag for the community & reflect modern family dynamics.

Under the supervision of expert scientists, babies will take part in fun demonstrations for this pioneering project, to reveal their amazing abilities and to discover the changes taking place in their brains. Exact filming dates are still TBC but there will be various days from late January-April 2018.

If you're interested in finding out more please feel free to drop me a line, my email is danny.vigar@voltage.tv many thanks! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now