Talk

Advanced search

Meet up - East London/Essex/Hertfordshire

(8 Posts)
kymwithfreckles Tue 27-Jun-17 10:10:09

Hi everyone,

We're a lesbian couple expecting our first baby in November and we're keen to meet up with any other LGBT families in the area. Are there any groups already established or would anyone be interested in meeting up?

gabbylondon Mon 03-Jul-17 18:51:50

Hey,
We are in Ilford. Lesbian couple with two children (5 years and 6 months). Would love to meet other couples in the area even though we are moving soon. Where are you based?

Grayisanalias Mon 21-Aug-17 05:45:43

Hey,
I'm based near chadwell heath. I'm expecting my first set in November. Hopefully it's not a requirement to be in a couple because I'm single. I'd be interested in meeting up or forming a group for like minded parents.

essexlads Wed 13-Sep-17 02:07:00

Hi, we are a gay male couple from Romford and are looking for other gay parents to make friends with.

Sammyt1985 Thu 28-Sep-17 18:39:21

Hi,
We’re a lesbian couple from Barking and have a 7 month old baby. We’re interested in meeting up with families in a similar situation to us.
Please get in touch if you’d like to meet up

Sam

perry123 Sun 08-Oct-17 20:52:56

We go to a great South London Lesbian Mums group in East Dulwich
Anyone want to know more information please email us at sllmumsgroup@gmail.com we meet once a month for activities for children from birth - 10 years old. We also have Mums nights out and other events throughout the year. I have never met such a wonderful group of people

jess012 Thu 29-Mar-18 11:53:16

Hiya, we have 15 week old twins living in Hertfordshire. It would be great to meet other LGBT parents!! x

BettyBettyBetty Sun 01-Apr-18 23:02:54

Congrats @jess012 smile we're in Herts too, with an almost 8 year old.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: