Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Lesbian mums in Richmond / Southwest London

(23 Posts)
shan17 Wed 14-Mar-07 00:10:25

Hi, I've just registered, so if I'm posting in the wrong section, please be gentle with me! My partner and I have a nearly-two-year-old daughter and we are looking for other lesbian / gay families for playdates, outings and friendship. We live in Richmond, Surrey. Any ideas where I might look to locate other families in my area? Thanks so much in advance. xxx

zerella Wed 02-Jan-08 20:44:34

Hi there. I'm new to this site and I'm just read your posting. We live in Kingston with an eight month old. Did you have any luck meeting other gay families in the area?

Ingrid29 Thu 12-Jun-08 12:19:37

Message withdrawn

lilicedgems Mon 18-Aug-08 17:24:47

hello
me and my finace danni live in middlesbrough (a bit far i know) but we have had loads of trouble fidning anyone whose in the same boat as us!
we are pregnant with our first baby and due in feb
we are the administrators for the gay/lesbian families board on babycentre.com
why dont you guys find us there? once ur on the main homepage go to join our forums, then to the family lifestyles section where u will find us!
gem and dan

bezgirl Mon 22-Sep-08 17:54:18

My partner and I and our 4 month old live in Kingston and would love to contact other families in the area or South/Southwest London/Surrey.

secretme2 Sat 15-Nov-08 14:54:20

Hi to you all,

I am in Kingston too, and have 2 little girls...
Would be good to meet up over a coffee at some point if anyone is interested?

star66 Sun 23-Nov-08 12:59:44

Just joined and would love to meet up for coffee

bezgirl Wed 03-Dec-08 11:07:41

Haven't checked this for a little while. Secretme2 and Star66 are you both in Kingston? Would be great to meet for coffee sometime...

secretme2 Sun 21-Dec-08 20:35:04

HI there... I am in Kingston, and have a 2 little girls, 2 and 4! I see above it says different...very odd!

anyway, I would be up for a coffee if anyone is around..be good to meet up.?

bezgirl Sat 03-Jan-09 00:05:38

Would love to meet up for a coffee in Kingston sometime. My little girl is now 7 months old! My email address is bezgirl15@rocketmail.com and we can talk some more.

sanfran Fri 13-Mar-09 19:13:39

Hi everyone. New to the sight. Just got the positive today, cant believe it. Failed first ivf but had quite a few frozen ones and guess what they worked. My girlfriend and i live in Ashford in middx, i have a thirteen year old from a previous relationship and he sees his dad regularly. I would love to meet up with gay parents for a chat or coffee. x

bezgirl Mon 23-Mar-09 21:20:29

Hi there - and congratulations - fabulous news. I'm up for a meet up and coffee - my partner and I have a 10 month old girl. Drop me a line at bezgirl15@rocketmail.com and we can talk some more. We are in Kingston, but can travel.

surrey Thu 21-May-09 19:18:40

Hi everyone
Just wondered if you had heard of the lesbian famillies group in Surrey called 2mums.com. They have a meeting once every month and everyone is very welcoming and friendly. Check out the website www.2mums.com it is realy great to be able to meet with other gay mums
Nicky

surbybabies Wed 27-May-09 12:37:40

Hello everyone,
Just joined so I can add to the list - we've got twin girls and live in Surbiton. They're very little still, so meeting up for coffee may be a way off...!

sanfran Fri 29-May-09 19:09:00

hi surbybaby, we"re expecting our twins in Nov. Be nice to meet for coffee, to get some advice. We"re in Ashford middx but come into surbiton/kingston quite often. If you"d like to chat my email is donnabowers1@hotmail.co.uk. Take care Don x

bezgirl Mon 01-Jun-09 22:42:29

Hi Surby babies
Would be good to meet up for a chat or whatever sometime. Our little one is now a year old (Every time i add to this thread its about 2-3 months on - time has flown!). My email is bezgirl15@rocketmail.com

LesbianMummy1 Tue 02-Jun-09 21:22:36

Hi i am miles away in Portsmouth but passed my driving test 2 months ago feel confident now driving to Tolworth where my dad is and would be great to meet up I have 2 children girl age 7 boy age 2 my girl is desperate to meet other children in similar situation my email is karaza@sky.com or you can cat me

surrey Thu 11-Jun-09 21:32:57

Hi again
It was really good to meet some of you at 2mums.com our social group for gay parents in Surrey. We last met on the 6th June. The group is really friendly and we had a lot of fun. If you would like to come to the next meeting on Sat 11th July please check out our website www.2mums.com for further details

Emsblyth Fri 10-Apr-15 14:49:04

Hi
new to this area moved to Richmond and would love to meet up with other gay mums. are any of these groups still meeting up? :-)

lalluna14 Thu 31-Aug-17 15:23:57

Hi All!

My partner and I live in Kingston and are due to have a baby boy in October. Would love to meet other families in the area!

Hayzul Tue 19-Sep-17 18:37:14

Hi lalluna14,

Me and my partner are expecting our 1st baby in February, I work in Kingston and we live in Wimbledon. October not long now congratulations :-)

lalluna14 Thu 21-Sep-17 07:54:29

Hi Hayzul,

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! Is this your first? Exciting times smile

We should organise to meet after your baby is born, let me know if you are up for it!

perry123 Sun 08-Oct-17 20:53:30

I know it's not SW but we go to a great South London Lesbian Mums group in East Dulwich
Anyone want to know more information please email us at sllmumsgroup@gmail.com we meet once a month for activities for children from birth - 10 years old. We also have Mums nights out and other events throughout the year. I have never met such a wonderful group of people

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now