Talk

Advanced search

Any LGBT parents in Hertfordshire / north London

(6 Posts)
KLMiller Thu 02-Mar-17 14:34:40

Hello,
We are new to this.
My wife and I are about to become parents and I wondered if there are any same sex couples in or around our area with a family? We currently live in Borehamwood.

Would be great to hear from you. smile

heidiwine Thu 02-Mar-17 14:38:27

Not sure but this brilliant book has just been published which might help you!
https://g.co/kgs/e3D2B5

KLMiller Thu 02-Mar-17 14:44:20

Great thank you

10000spoons Thu 02-Mar-17 14:51:12

Congratulations! There's a website for LGBT* parents that has different groups for different areas. Not sure what's in your area, but might be worth a look. I can't link properly - on my phone, but it's lesbiangayparents.ning.com.

KLMiller Thu 02-Mar-17 17:12:24

Hello, thanks for that, checked it out and there is nothing on our area 😩

Raimyl Wed 05-Apr-17 18:09:05

Hello,

Hope its OK to message on here. I just saw that you are expecting and I wanted to reach out as I am casting for a groundbreaking documentary series about the science behind babies development in their first year, and would love to hear from any parents due to give birth/recently given birth.

It combines ground-breaking scientific revelation with emotionally engaging stories. Each episode will be filmed using a combination of observational documentary and pioneering filming techniques using the newest visual technologies to show the miraculous first year of life as never seen before. Highly informative and entertaining, the show will appeal to both to parents and a broader audience, interested in what makes us who we are.

Each episode in the series will outline a pivotal milestone in a baby’s life. For example, we are looking at developments such as sleep, sitting up, crawling and speaking. We are working with baby experts and scientists from top universities and institutions that will help us to underpin the content of the series.

If you would like to find out more, please do email babies@nutopia.com and one of the team will get in contact.

Many Thanks,
Raimy Little
Casting Researcher

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now