Lesbian mum/mums to be in Buckinghamshire/Berkshire area?

(7 Posts)
MilenaR1 Sun 22-May-16 22:53:55

Hello,
We are lesbian couple living in Aylesbury and planing on starting a family very soon. Unfortunately, we dont have any lesbian friends who have children so thought would be good to find some who would like to share their experience. Would be lovely to meet new friends as wellsmile

Milena

Katasibley Sun 29-May-16 10:08:53

Hi I'm Katherine,
We live in High Wycombe and have a son that is about to turn one. Would love to meet some other lesbian families and happy to talk through our experiences.

mrswishywashy Sat 11-Jun-16 21:30:35

Hi. My wife and I live in slough with our seven month old daughter. Would be great to meet.

Chica1912 Sun 12-Jun-16 09:45:54

Hi we are a bit further into the parenting journey as we have two boys, 8 and nearly 6 and live in Chesham. More than happy to meet for a coffee to chat as it's always nice to meet other families like ours! We actually have a ready made venue as run a children's play café in Chesham (sadly it means we are a bit restricted when it comes to meeting up as we are always working or doing the school run)!!

Katasibley Sun 12-Jun-16 12:29:13

I'm back at work full time now so restricted to weekends for meet ups, does anyone have any dates in mind?

Katasibley Sat 18-Jun-16 20:18:56

Chica1912, do you run the play cafe that has the soft play in it? Would be lovely to meet for a coffee.

Chica1912 Tue 12-Jul-16 18:59:14

Yes Katasibley, that's the one. Coffee would be great, could do a Saturday if that's easier for you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now