Talk

Advanced search

Any lesbian mums in Cambridgeshire? Would love to hear from you!

(9 Posts)
notthestereotype Fri 19-Jun-15 11:22:19

Hi,

I'm 31 and I've recently moved to Cambridgeshire with my DD and my GF, but are very much feeling like the only gays in the village! grin

I try not to let it get me down, but in all honesty, I can feel incredibly isolated.

If you're in the Cambridgeshire area, or thereabouts feel free to drop me a line, either on here or via PM.

smile x

notthestereotype Sun 21-Jun-15 16:19:08

Nobody?......

Missm00 Tue 23-Jun-15 19:29:07

I'm in bury, which isn't that far x

notthestereotype Tue 23-Jun-15 19:45:46

smile Hello! Nice to meet you.

So how are things in Bury?x

Missm00 Tue 18-Aug-15 01:10:20

Well I haven't found any other lesbian mums, etc to talk to but that could just be my complete lack of social life :/

InnerSpace88 Thu 29-Oct-15 14:43:59

Try www.sisteract.org

Cf10 Sun 10-Apr-16 14:06:51

Hey we are Bedfordshire so not a million miles away. Have you had an success meeting other lesbian mums? Where abouts in Cambridge are u? X

notthestereotype1 Tue 26-Apr-16 10:38:18

Have pmed you Cf10

MummyMimmyMax Mon 11-Jul-16 20:43:48

Hi, I know this is an old post but I'm hoping there may still be some interest in talking to other lesbian couple parents. We have a 4 year old boy and currently we live on the Norfolk/Lincolnshire/Cambridgeshire border but we are looking to move closer to Peterborough in the upcoming months. If there's anyone who'd like to chat or maybe meet up at some point soon we are happy to travel and love to message people and share experiences. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now