Talk

Advanced search

Any Lesbian/Gay parents/parents to be in Sutton, Surrey (Or Croydon area)

(8 Posts)
pixnmix2010 Sat 04-May-13 21:38:39

Hi

Me and my partner have recently just had IVF and am now 13 weeks pregnant with our first child. Thought now would be a good time to make friends with other lesbian and gay parents.

Please get in touch, me and my Civil partner are so looking forward to parent hood and making new friends along the way.

Email me nintendogs4eva@hotmail.co.uk

Theresa

Noseynoonoo Sun 05-May-13 23:44:48

Have you thought of put a post on the local page - on the 'Friendship Bench'?

pixnmix2010 Mon 06-May-13 12:26:14

Thanks for that I didnt know they was local pages smile

sanfran Sat 11-May-13 14:22:46

Hi ya we're in addiscombe and have 3 and half year old twins, just moved to area and would love to meet more gay parent stake care donx

pixnmix2010 Sun 12-May-13 15:09:00

My partner knows Addiscombe pretty well, she lived around Croydon area most of her life. We moved over two years ago from Yorkshire to Sutton, this place is still pretty new to me, but I have loved every second of being here. I will private mail you, take care and c u soon.

Theresa x

sanfran Sun 12-May-13 18:21:25

Hi Theresa my email is donnabowers1@hotmail.co.uk x

Samb123 Sun 21-Jul-13 18:55:25

Hi Im just up the road in Carshalton. My daughter is 4 mths and I would love to meet some more gay parents. smile Sam

Creany17 Fri 07-Feb-14 14:29:04

Not sure if anyone is still on this thread but my partner and I are just starting the adoption process and would like to expand our network of same-sex parents..not sure how many and what age group our little ones will be but want them to have lots of friends/playmates especially from families similar to theirs. I'm 40 and my partner is 44, moved to Thornton Heath with 2 dogs and 3 cats and very excited about future family life!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now