Talk

Advanced search

HAS ANYONE CO-PARENTED?

(5 Posts)
helencurious Mon 30-May-11 17:12:14

Hi

I'm looking to interview a man or woman who is in a 'co-parenting' relationship with someone of the opposite sex.

i.e. You found each other because you wanted to have children but didn't want to be in a relationship. So you have no romantic involvement with each other but you are joint legal parents and possibly genetic parents too, through IVF.

So, it may be that you are gay and you didn't want to raise a child alone, so you sought a man who agreed to be the legal father and share parenting duties. It may be that he chose to be the genetic father through IVF or possibly he just wanted the paternal duties.

I'm interested in all range of stories surrounding 'co-parenting' experiences of couples in non-romantic relationships.

It is for a newspaper magazine and i would only need to speak to you on the phone. You can remain anonymous if you wish.

If you think you can help please email helen@helencroydon.com

H
x

hester Wed 01-Jun-11 22:48:13

I think there's a media requests section, which would be the best place for you to post.

helencurious Fri 03-Jun-11 16:20:44

ok thank you!

helencurious Fri 03-Jun-11 16:20:57

ok thank you!

wrighty2010 Sun 05-Jun-11 12:48:18

HI, may be worth you also taking a look at Pride Angel, I found my sperm donor on there but there are also people looking to coparent, you may get someone to help on there too? The link is http://www.prideangel.com hope you find someone to help. Best wishes xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: