Talk

Advanced search

2 Moms relocated to Fulham area from US hoping to make friends

(12 Posts)
Gigglemite Tue 28-Dec-10 20:14:40

Hello,

We're just relocated from the US to the Fulham area and hope to make friends with some other gay/lesbian families. Our son is five going on 30. He's bored! Which means we're going crazy. We have a great network of friends in the US, and would love to add to our network with new friends here. Hoping to find some families close to our area. Please contact me if you're interested.

Thanks!
Shannon

LesbianMummy1 Tue 28-Dec-10 20:32:36

Hi we miles away unfortunately but my dad lives in kingston area which is only half hour away from you but wanted to say hello we have dd9 and ds4

LesbianMummy1 Tue 28-Dec-10 20:34:35

not sure if this would help either lesbian-friends.meetup.com/cities/gb/n7/guildford/

Gigglemite Tue 28-Dec-10 20:49:03

Hello LesbianMummy1. Thank you for the welcome and the link!

expatinscotland Tue 28-Dec-10 20:54:08

Bumping for you! Welcome aboard. I'm from the US myself, but obviously in Scotland so some distance away.

Gigglemite Wed 29-Dec-10 12:00:15

expatinscotland - think Scotland is on our places to visit while we are here. Would love to know good places to see and do while we're there! Thanks for your post.

DontLetTinselDragOnTheFloor Wed 29-Dec-10 12:02:02

I am neither gay nor in Fulham but welcome to Mumsnet

expatinscotland Wed 29-Dec-10 17:42:45

C'mon up! LOADS of great places to visit.

hester Sun 02-Jan-11 01:48:25

Hi Gigglemite, have you had any luck finding lesbian mums in Fulham yet? I have two daughters 5 and 1, and live a bit away from you - near Twickenham - but if you fancy meeting up somewhere mutually convenient one day (Barnes Wetlands Centre? Kew?) I'd be up for it.

Welcome to London!

Lilka Sun 02-Jan-11 15:56:30

Hiya - I don't live anywhere near you unfortunately, but i'm online here nearly every day. Welcome smile

Gigglemite Sun 02-Jan-11 16:57:22

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Hester - Not sure where those areas are yet, will look on a map. In the meantime we are also trying to start a Meet Up group, you can see the details here:

We are a two mum family who have started a new meetup group for lesbian moms and gay dads!

If you want to join other lesbian families for play dates and gatherings, please go to:
http://www.meetup.com/Lesbian-and-Gay-Families-Lon don/

Our first meet up is January 9, 2011 at the Pottery Cafe in Fulham!

Gigglemite Sun 02-Jan-11 17:01:22

Updated link to Meet Up group

http://www.meetup.com/Lesbian-and-Gay-Families-Lon don/

Take out the space in London.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now