Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Inheriting Mum and Dad's House

(5 Posts)
006 Thu 21-Jul-05 10:45:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Prufrock Thu 21-Jul-05 17:53:15

No you don't need to get the deeds hnaged When you sell the house you will give the deeds to solicitor, and will need to provide grant of probate proving that you are executor of the estate in the name that is on the deeds. Solicitor will then switch them straight into name of new purchaser.

fqueenzebra Fri 22-Jul-05 22:11:57

re estate agent recommendation: where are you located, 006?

006 Mon 25-Jul-05 10:53:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

oooggs Mon 25-Jul-05 10:58:22

I work at the Land Registry so if I can help just let me know.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: