Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Tax credits....Anyone had a payment made today ??

(9 Posts)
nutcracker Sat 09-Jul-05 11:26:56

I usually get my money on a tuesday, but have just checked my bank and I have been paid today instead.

I don't know if it is an extra payment or instead of next tuesdays.

Has anyone else been paid today ??

Nemo1977 Sat 09-Jul-05 11:31:24

must be tuesdays early...i just looked and nothing extra here

charliecat Sat 09-Jul-05 11:40:54

nope not me...can i direct you over to a thread on the gardening section though

PinotGirl Sat 09-Jul-05 11:42:34

Nutcracker, I had an extra payment the day after my normal payment a few days after I did my renewal. So maybe if you've just renewed yours this could be the case?

nutcracker Sat 09-Jul-05 11:54:58

Haven't renewed mine yet cos there is a prob with dp's P60.

Oh well will wait and see what happens tuesday.

Will look now CC

Libb Sat 09-Jul-05 11:58:49

I phoned them this morning just to check it would be coming Tuesday and the guy told me that some people are getting it earlier (I guess it depends on your bank etc etc). He said they sent all the payment requests out on the 7th July.

Sadly mine wasn't one of the early ones - a cheque for Sainsburys tomorrow I think . . .

nutcracker Sat 09-Jul-05 12:12:48

Oh right, how weird.

Oh well will try and forget I have it until tuesday else i'll have spent it by then.

jessicaandbumpsmummy Sat 09-Jul-05 12:17:51

just checked my bank and mine has gone in early too - the only time that usually happens is a bank holiday - very strange!

Ive done the same - ignored it til tuesday. I get my child beenfit on tuesday as well so really want to make sure i dont touch it!

nutcracker Sat 09-Jul-05 12:35:38

I hate it when they mess about with the payments, I always think they are suddenly going to leave me high and dry.

I get my CB nrxt Saturday i think (i hope).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now