Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

please....can i ask for some good wishes?

(15 Posts)
nightowl Tue 28-Jun-05 23:40:53

its looming ever closer. (my tribunal) and im so scared. ive had a bit of a drink tonight as i was supposed to receive my ex employers last minute response (as always). my rep wouldnt tell me what it said but he instructed me to not blow a fuse so im assuming its very bad. he said it was vicious anyway. i have to pick it up from the post office tomorrow. i feel like giving up. i nearly passed out today when i heard his message, im not being dramatic, i was just so shaky and my legs went. im terrified. this is harder than being pg alone, it really is. i just know im going to break down and cry. im not strong enough to deal with this. i cant stop shaking. i have less than 48 hours now. please wish me luck? i would really appreciate it. will try to be on here tomorrow. sorry for being a wimp.

hunkermunker Tue 28-Jun-05 23:45:14

You're nto a wimp and your ex-employers sound like vile bullies. I hope the tribunal sees this.

Good luck and all the support in the world, sweetheart. Try to go to bed soon and get a good night's sleep xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HappyHuggy Tue 28-Jun-05 23:47:33

(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

jampots Tue 28-Jun-05 23:56:16

nightowl - im going through exactly the same right now too. my hearing is on 12th august though. please feel free to cat me if you wish

nightowl Tue 28-Jun-05 23:58:21

thanks so much. i wil cat you jampots if thats ok.

jampots Wed 29-Jun-05 00:00:02

cat away! or if you're on msn......

JustThinking Wed 29-Jun-05 00:01:45

Message withdrawn

nightowl Wed 29-Jun-05 00:06:21

erm...im a bit confuddled jampots but someone i know has our msns and says she will pass it on if that would be ok?

jampots Wed 29-Jun-05 00:07:50

yep
not sure who but im sure its someone good

nightowl Wed 29-Jun-05 00:09:35

sorry, i am a bit tiddly

colditz Wed 29-Jun-05 00:23:17

GOOD LUCK NIGHTOWL!!!

nightowl Sun 03-Jul-05 00:21:09

well its all over now thankfully. one of the most distressing and frightening experiences of my life!! it went well, very well. i have to wait for the answer in the post though (well, whats another 6 weeks after a year of waiting eh?) they got caught out to be the liars that they are. if i lose it will be from a point of law, not because they didnt beleive me. if anyone going through the same wants to cat me i'll be hapy to share with you.

JustThinking Sun 03-Jul-05 00:24:41

Message withdrawn

nightowl Sun 03-Jul-05 00:30:12

thanks jt, means a lot. im hugely proud of myself. barrister person tried to rip me to pieces but he failed miserably. even if i lose on this legal point, at least i went there head held high and i stood up to them. feeling good!!

PollyLogos Sun 03-Jul-05 09:19:11

Good for you nightowl! I hope the result is positive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now